Disc Golf Basics
Object of the game:
- Disc golf is like golf but instead of hitting a golf ball, you throw a disc.
- The goal is to get the disc from the tee pad to the basket in as few strokes as possible.
- As you play each hole you keep track of your score, trying to complete the course in as few strokes as possible.
- There are four main types of discs: Putter, Midrange, Fairway Driver, and Distance Driver.
- The rim of discs are shaped in various ways, causing each disc to fly differently.
- If playing in a group, after teeing off the player farthest away from the basket should throw first. Continue this until each player has finished the hole.
- If inside of 10m (33ft), do not step over your lie (or spot where your disc previously landed) before maintaining your balance.
- While on the course, be cautious of other groups. Offer to let faster groups play through so they don’t get stuck behind you.
Basics of Disc Golf:
Still have questions about disc golf? Email email@example.com and we will be happy to answer them!